I’ll be part of the EduBlogger Event07, an online “virtual education event” where education bloggers come together to post about all sorts of educational issues. I’ll be posting about alternative education in the educational blogopshere and how we could make it more known and accessible.
This will take place on Steli Efti’s SuperCoolSchool Blog on Saturday 31st March 2007, with a new post every half an hour.
The lineup includes:
- hj barraza of neverwonderland on decentralized learning services for developing countries
- Jon Bennet of Exceptionality.net on differentiation for dummies
- Florence Meichel of Blog Florence Meichel on new technology and knowledge accessability
- Peter Haslam of Necessary Skills on the need for self-directed learning (part of what alternative education is!)
- Liz Strauss of Successful Blog on the ergonomics of you
- Michael Beck of The Sovereign Journey on long term memory / human computer storage techniques
- Joshua Hwang of Learning, The Gravy Way on the zen of studying
- ToNet of education & technology on social networking phenomena & the impact on education
- Pat Aroune of Educational Change on community of practice as a model for change in today’s schools
- Steve Dembo of Teach42 on whether anonymity critical to the success of the education blogosphere
- Steli Efti of SuperCoolSchool on the seven lessons we learn at school that could possibly ruin our lives
There will be Q&A sessions after each post, and a general discussion at the end of the session.
If you’re interested in any aspect of education, feel free to check all of us out, and give us your support!
Links in Post:
- Steli Efti: EduBlogger Event07: It´s a virtual education event!
- Steli Efti
- Blog Florence Meichel
- Necessary Skills
- Liz Strauss at Successful Blog
- The Sovereign Journey
- Learning, The Gravy Way
- education & technology
- Educational Change