If you are good with people and connections, and would like to get involved in something for three months, take this opportunity to apply for the role of Press & Partnerships Officer for YOUTH ’09, the second in a series of annual youth festivals organised by YouthMalaysia.
According to Khailee, who is a main player in YouthMalaysia (and various other projects) alongside founder Joel Neoh, this role involves liasing with media partners to handle pre- and post-event publicity and coverage, as well as liasing with program partners that are presenting events at YOUTH ’09. To qualify:
- You have excellent spoken and written skills in English.
- You possess outgoing, social, positive, youthful energy.
- You possess your own transportation
- You must be available full-time from 15th October till 31st January
- You are willing to learn, do whatever it takes to MASTER this role
- Must be not older than 30 years old (this is a youth-for-youths event after all)
Experience in media and public relations is a bonus, but not necessary.
If you’re interested, send your CV to Khailee at firstname.lastname@example.org by the 18th of October 2008.